Wednesday, January 7, 2015

2015

Happy New Years and I guess Happy Birthday to myself. Hehe! :)

This blog has been neglected for quite some time. A lot of things has happened for 2014. I got a job in healthcare in mid Jan thanks to my boyfriend at his company. It was a great opportunity to get my foot into the door in healthcare. Only down side it was 1.5 hours commute each way. The first half of 2014 flown by so fast. I learned a lot and did a lot. However, I wasn't seeing any career advancement with the company so I started applying elsewhere in late August and early September. I wasn't really actively looking after September and pretty much forgot about the jobs I applied to. Then mid October came and I was getting calls for interviews and landed a job. I was shocked at how fast things turned around and by November I was at my new job. I do however missed my coworkers from my previous company.

On top of that I also got into the MHA program for my masters and was taking classes by spring. It was one hectic year.

Aside from job and grad school, I did a lot of baking (mostly macarons). I had a lot of success in making macarons in 2013 and started taking orders here and there. But toward the end of 2014, my macarons been failing. I have no idea what's wrong and have been trying different methods to figure out what's wrong. I guess I'll keep trying until I get it right again.  Lol.

Anyways, for 2015, I should finish all the require courses for my masters and apply for graduation in 2016. I will try to blog more, exercise more and eat healthy.

That's all for tonight.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment