Thursday, February 11, 2010

Jewelries and Make Up

I want to talk about some stuffs I got in the mail today. Lisa, owner of He Qi Crystal Design sent me some caramels and a pair of earring which is really nice of her. =] The caramels are really good and it's her first time making them. Also, I want to say I really love jewelries, especially earrings! Thank you Lisa for the earring. =]
Another jewelry item is a pair of earring I got from Eki. Eki is also a jewelry maker. Her packaging is so cute! She also included some goodies for me, she included an eye mask which is something I can definitely use. =] Here's some pictures and a picture of me wearing them. ^^

Lastly, I want to talk about a birthday gift I got from my host family who lives in Japan. Last summer, I did a study abroad program for Japanese, and I stayed in a Japanese family for that month. It was a great experience and I really love them. They got me a makeup set. Something a girl loves. =]
I really like this pouch. It's so cute to carry around. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment