Friday, March 11, 2011

Birthday Card

Hi, I have another post today or should I say tonight. Tomorrow, 3/12 will be my bf's birthday. I didn't really know what to get him and he didn't specifically say what he wanted, so I decided to make a card for him. This card is very special because it's not just a regular card, it's a star book card. So does this mean its in a shape of a star? No, not exactly. When the card is close, it looks like a book, however, once you open it, it becomes a star. ^^ I know, kinda hard to imagine ( I will provide pictures later). Anyways, this card took me roughly 3 hours to make! So I was really happy with the final results. Okay, pictures time. ^^

The front of the card.

The back of the card.

This is what it looks like when it's open. ^^
Okay, good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment