Wednesday, April 7, 2010

HQCD Jewelries

Hi! Today I want to talk about a couple of earrings I got from HQCD. As I mention before, I love jewelries, especially earrings. HQCD is my favorite jewerly supplier. More than half of my jewelries are from her. I really love her design and all her jewelries are high qualitiy and made really well. As always, Lisa's packaging is really good. She mailed them in a bubble wrap envelope and she puts the earrings in a really cute box with a bow. One thing I love about Lisa is that she always include freebies for her buyer. From beauty items to little sweet treats as you can see here in the picture. =]


The first pair of earring I want to talk about is her Ribbon Hoop Earring. The first time I saw these earrings, they were in gold, I'm more of a silver girl so I thought I should wait to see if she would have these cute ribbon hoops in silver. She finally did, so I had to get them. ^^ The earring comes with Violet AB Swarovski Hearts with pearls and bicones. I really love these earrings because they are extremely adorable. ^.^ Here are some model pictures of the earrings.
A close up of the Ribbon Hoop Earrings. ^^

The second pair of earring I want to talk about is the Butterfly Dreamin' in Silver and Aqua AB. I really like these earrings because they are perfect for the spring time. I really love butterflies so these earrings definitely reminds me of spring. Lisa also have these in gold for those of you who are gold lovers. I really love the Aqua AB swarovski hearts. They're so pretty! Here are some model pictures of them.
A close up of the Butterfly Dreamin' in Silver and Aqua AB.

That's all for now, I will have an update soon with Hana SPC Hyper Circle Lenses. =]

1 comment:

  1. Aww they are so pretty! I love the ribbon hoop ones and the butterfly ones are adorable too!
    Cool post ^^

    ReplyDelete